SponsorsOne is the next evolution of digital marketing, enabling one-to-one, authentic engagement between brands, celebrity influencers and their online enthusiasts through social sponsorship and a new financial infrastructure.
SponsorsOne is developing the social sponsorship and commerce platform, assembling the creative team, and affiliating social networks and top influencers to empower marketers to develop long-term, high-value relationships with their consumers.
With the SponsorsCloud system, brands and influencers can identify and sponsor their online enthusiasts.
The xCredit is the currency that gives the consumers and fans real compensation for their authentic blogs, videos, tweets, pins and posts.
The SponsorsCloud platform combined with the xCredit currency provides the transactional infrastructure for brands, influencers and enthusiasts to connect, engage, reward and redeem.
1. Exploding market opportunity
• Targeting the $38B (2014), 41% annual growth Social/Moble/Video Marketing industry
2. Brands and Influencers are dissatisfied with their returns
• Brands are not seeing a return on their current social engagement efforts
• Influencers are receiving $0 from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
3. Sponsorship and Commerce are both critical to Social Economy
• Social Sponsorship identifies and sustains authentic online promotion
• Social Commerce delivers real rewards to enthusiasts
4. Multiple revenue streams
• Selling xCredits to the sponsoring brands
• Creative services fees for assisting brands in their social campaigns
• Acquiring niche social networks with revenue and cash flow
• Access fees to Big Data Analytics on the social economy
1. Acquire established, boutique creative agencies that are currently delivering digital marketing solutions to top global brands and influencers in social media.
2. Acquire social networks with one to five million users. These networks bring established global brand relationships, cash flow and revenue.
3. Joint Venture with Influencer Management Firms to build the sales funnel and deliver value to the SponsorsCloud platform, the creative arm of SponsorsOne and to the influencers and brands.
1. A Term Letter to one major vertical social network acquisition in the USA with 1,000,000 active users and 400 plus sponsors and Brands seeking ways to Engage users.
2. A Letter of Intent with a NFU, a digital creative agency, announced January 31, 2014
3. Addition of Advisory Board members Warren Noronha and Seb Webber. They bring relationships with top influencers in the fashion and music industry.
Public, Ontario Corporation
Myles Bartholomew, Gary Bartholomew, William Beynon and Stephen Barley
Irwin Lowy LLP
Equity Financial Trust Company
|November 4, 2015||SponsorsOne Fact Sheet||465.4KB (PDF)||Download|
|November 4, 2015||SponsorsOne Overview||8.2MB (PDF)||Download|
In the world of sponsorship, Myles Bartholomew has been sponsored by over 40 different brands throughout his professional motocross career. During this time, he co-founded MXM Nation to assist amateur athletes to access their favorite sporting brands From this personal experience in the traditional form of sponsorship, Myles was inspired to launch SponsorsOne to create a social platform where passionate consumers can gain access to sponsorship from their chosen brands. Myles currently studies at the University of Waterloo while leading the team at SponsorsOne.
Gary Bartholomew co-founded and established MXM Nation and been responsible for expansion of the social sponsorship business model with the launch of SponsorsOne. He has considerable operational experience and technical knowledge of social networks and search engines.
Mr. Bartholomew has acted as Managing Partner at Galt Global Capital Inc., an alternative asset manager focused in the areas of Innovation, Agriculture, Precious Metals and Natural Resources. Additionally, Mr. Bartholomew is a founding advisor to the Masters In Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology program at the Conrad Centre, University of Waterloo, and Department of Engineering. Mr. Bartholomew is also a founding advisor of the University of Waterloo’s Stratford Campus School of Global Business and Digital Arts. Mr. Bartholomew takes an active role in mentoring technology-based start-ups in the Waterloo area.
Mr. Barley has over 30 years of experience in the public corporate arena assisting in the structuring of mergers, acquisitions and providing corporate finance advice. After 15 years of private practice as a corporate finance and securities lawyer, Mr. Barley left the practice of law in 1997 to become President of CHM Financial Services Inc., a private company offering advice to and investing in numerous public companies engaged in the resource and technology sector. Currently he is primarily engaged as Executive Chairman for Redhawk Resources Inc. a TSX listed mining exploration and development company involved in a joint venture with Anglo American on the Copper Creek copper project in San Manuel, Arizona. He also serves as a director on other publicly listed companies. Mr. Barley remains a member in good standing of the Law Societies of British Columbia and Alberta and holds a B.Com. degree from Mount Allison University and a LLB. from Dalhousie University.
Douglas Beynon was appointed Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the Conrad Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology Centre in 2009 where he served as founder and Chair of the Advisory Council (2003-2009) and continues to serve as an active member of the Advisory Council. Over the last five years, Mr. Beynon has served as Co-CEO of Square Foot Media, Inc. and Co-CEO of Brandlogo Communications Inc. and Chair of BLOOM (formerly the Ontario Centre for Environmental Technology Advancement – OCETA)
Regulatory filings for SponsorsOne are available on SEDAR.View SponsorsOne filings on SEDAR